These fun booties are based on the much-loved animal designs from Kerry Lord's 'Edward's Menagerie' collection of amigurumi crochet toys. This Chablis the Unicorn booties kit contains TOFT's luxurious pure wool yarn and an easy-to-follow pattern with video links for all the techniques.
THIS KIT CONTAINS:
- 100g super soft pure wool in Cream DK, spun in the UK
- 25g super soft pure wool in Pink DK, spun in the UK
- A soft grip 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Wool needle
- A length of black thread for the eyes
- A small amount of premium toy stuffing for the horns
- A5 Postcard pattern with instructions for making your infant animal booties
- Getting started crochet advice leaflet and links to "How To" YouTube videos.
Skill Level: 3 (Intermediate) - This kit is suitable for those with crochet experience.
Every kit contains a graded pattern to make four finished booties sizes:
- Newborn (foot length 8-10cm)
- 0-6 months (foot length 10-12cm)
- 6-12 months (foot length 12-14cm)
- 1-2 years (foot length 14-16cm)